I have been doing the readings but haven't made the time to think about what I am reading.
As I read the chapters this week, there were a lot of verses that were reminders of how I am now and where I would like to be...
I identify with Paul with his struggle in Romans 7:14-20...something like...I do what I don't want to do, but what I do want to do, I don't do...make sense? well, actions are directed by sinful nature or the Holy Spirit...so these verses remind us to keep it in check.
also another one is Romans 8:25.."but if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently." simply said, but another reminder to be truly thankful for what we do have, which is a lot of blessings, and for things yet to come...wait on the Lord with an expectant, hopeful attitude. yes, need to memorize this one and say it to myself whenever I wonder about the future!
Joy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment